Unit 5 Summary and Suggestions



Unit 5 Summary and Suggestions

5.1 Purposes of practicum
When finished practicum student are able to :
1.    Speak English very well and can communicate with foreigner.
2.    Can manage the classroom by use appropriate method.
3.    Know the new technique from cooperating teacher.

5.2  Procedures of practicum

Observation
1.    Study about teaching method from cooperating teacher.
2.    Study about how to manage classroom.
3.    Study about let’s them interest and understand easily in the content.
4.    Study about how to evaluate their understand.

Assistant Teaching
1.    Know about  how to teach in real situation
2.    Help teacher to teach them and try to check attendance
3.    Got the techniques to teaching in class

Actual Teaching
1.    Pray
2.    Greeting
3.    Check attendance
4.    Review the old content
5.    Teaching
6.    Give activities
7.    Presentation
8.    Summarize
9.    Check assignment

5.3  Outcomes of practicum
1. Student has more responsibility can send the task to cooperating teacher on time.
2. Student knew the good role of teacher.
3. Student can solving – problem in the real situation.
4. Student can develop English skills.

5.4  The challenges of practicum
          Before I go to school I’m so worry about how to communicate if some student can’t speak English but when I came here in school everyone can speak English ,that’s why we can communicate easily. And students behavior is different ,So I must to prepare my teaching two way for appropriate with them that different level of learning such as between SSC Classroom and Normal Classroom. And also the food but finally I can stay here in Iriga and very happy.

5.5  Overall impression
In SEA-Teacher Batch 7 , I got foreigner friends from Indonesia and Philippines it very grateful to met them , I knew how to stay together even though different in Religion. And also the students and teacher in school very kind to me , I love that moment and everything in here are always in my memory.

5.6  Suggestions for future improvement
In SEA-teacher Project , I think the method to select the person to passed the criteria is appropriate and the thing that should to improve is about schedule , should be clearly and sure for everyday , So it’s easy to follow that.

                                               
Ms.Suthathip  Nuchlee

ความคิดเห็น