Actual Teaching / Day 1

January/28/2019

Actual Teaching / Day 1

Today is the first actual teaching for me and the topic is Meiosis . I'm teaching in 3 sections 
- 07.20 - 08.20 AM. in Grade 8 - Azalea (SSC)
- 09.40 - 10.40 AM. in Grade 8 - Dahlia
- 10.40 - 11.40 AM. in Grade 8 - Sampaguita (SSC)

They pray first then  i'm going to checked attendance and review the content about Mitosis from last week, then continue my teaching in Meiosis. Before start to learn ,I used chicken dance VDO for let's them active and ready to learn. I used the big paper that i drawn about stages of Meiosis and Crossing over of chromosome and used PMAT for remember easily.
P - Prophase
M - Metaphase
A - Anaphase
T - Telophase
Then opened the VDO on projector for summarize and gave an assignment before finish the class. 




In the afternoon going to practice Philippine folk dance at Forum and also taught Thai traditional dance for Indonesian and Filipino friends by used Long mae ping song.

ความคิดเห็น